Julia delivers sustainable fashion workshops to schools, colleges and Universities, community groups, businesses and retail.
by Julia Roebuck
Julia attended Holmfirth High School and Greenhead College, before studying BA Textile Design at Chelsea College of Art and Design and established Upcycle Fashion in 2010 whilst studying for the world's first sustainable fashion Masters - MA Fashion and the Environment at the London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London.
Upcycle Fashion delivers garment repair and upcycling workshops, creative collaborations and provides sustainable fashion consultancy services. Julia delivers sustainable fashion workshops to schools, colleges and Universities, community groups, businesses and retail. Julia speaks at public and private events to promote circular solutions for reducing textile waste.
- Sustainable Fashion & Textiles
- Ethical Fashion (Fair trade?)
- Climate Change
- Zero Waste Design
- Hand sewing skills
- Garment Repair
- Garment Upcycling
- Assemblies (Fashion Revolution)
- T-shirt transformation workshops
- Green Week Project
- Whole School Project
- Design Technology
- The journey of a T-shirt (sustainability and ethics in the global fashion industry)
- Fighting Climate Change with Fashion (where science meets stylish!)
- Zero Waste Design (modular garment construction and zero waste pattern cutting)
- Hand sewing skills for garment repair & customisation (patching, buttons, decorative embroidery)
- T-shirt transformation (making a bag for life and T-shirt yarn out of 2 x old T-shirts)
For more information please contact Julia via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evoke on Instagram
Get in touch with Evoke
If you would like to get in touch with Evoke or join our mailing list please complete the form below.